Coughlin Law Firm, APC
12555 High Bluff Drive
San Diego, CA 92130
- California Western School of Law, Doctor of Jurisprudence, 1993
- 1992 Judicial Extern to the Hon. Louise DeCarl Adler, Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
- University of San Diego, Bachelor of Science (Economics and History) 1989
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego Bankruptcy Forum
Areas of Practice
- Banking, Lending & Structured Finance
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Bankruptcy Litigation and other Insolvency proceedings
After attending law school, Mr. Coughlin practiced as an associate and a partner, and he handled a wide range of lending, real estate, business, and bankruptcy disputes. Mr. Coughlin opened the Coughlin Law Firm, APC in 2005, and moved his office to the Carmel Valley area of San Diego in 2008.
Mr. Coughlin is AV® rated, the highest rating afforded by Martindale-Hubbell for legal ability and ethical standards.*
An AV Rating shows that a lawyer has reached the height of professional excellence. He or she usually practices law for many years, and is recognized for the highest levels of skill and integrity. This rating is the result of a structured peer review and is based upon the confidential opinions of practicing attorneys and members of the judiciary.
Link to Mr. Coughlin’s Martindale Hubbell rating:
* CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.